What is reality?
- it is derived actuality
- it is that which creates actuality
- it is the layer that overlays the original layer, and resembles it
- it is the layer that overlays the original layer, and affects it
- it is the way the mind orders its surroundings. Every living entity holds their own reality.
- It is formed by the senses which connect one to one’s surroundings
- It is formed of teachings, memory, and experiences.
- It is formed through thinking and feeling.
- All realities are different since people sense and experience existence in a unique way.
- All realities are similar since people exist and interact together.
- We use it to affect actuality
The cycle: Actuality affects reality affects actuality affects reality
Truth merges with error, creating new truth, which merges with new error, which creates new truth.
Back to the three plane theory introduction page.
Go the the next chapter
Go the previous chapter